Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Announcing the arrival of Takeshi Rohr Luke

9 lbs 13 ounces. 23 inches long. No one had any idea he would be so big!! Thank god for epidurals!
My first time holding my son. Love at first sight.
Daddy and son hanging out watching TV.
He's dressed and ready to FINALLY go home from hospital. Now to dress myself - easier said than done.

Look at the little hand escaping the swaddle - I LOVE this picture.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how stinking cute he is! I'm SO excited for this weekend!

Sophia said...

He is so cute!! We are so excited for you guys and we can't wait to meet your darling baby boy!
All our love,
Sophie and Brent

Life with the Lukes! said...

baby life has taken over! please post some halloween pics and tell us how you love the nursing adventure!